Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday. I, for one, am STUFFED. My day started around 10 when I began helping my mum peel carrots and chop potatoes. We ate around 1pm and it was very yummy. She even made this really delicious dessert that my grandmother used to make when I was little and I hadn't had it in years. I am not much of a pie person, which sucks around Thanksgiving time because everyone eats pie! So, this dessert was a definite treat. It's made with whipping cream, chocolate syrup and graham crackers. You whip the cream, mix in the chocolate syrup, and then line the pan with graham crackers. Then you put the chocolate cream on the graham crackers, line some more graham crackers on, put some more cream and so on. Then you put it in the freezer and freeze it. It's so yummy! :) So, that was a nice dessert. After we ate my brother and I left for my dad's. We got to my dad's and then I watched some episodes of The Office from the seasons 1&2 DVDs. I love that show, it's soo funny. Eventually Uncle Jim, Deanna, Mammie, Tut, and Murph arrived and we ate around 6. Another scrumptious meal with pumpkin cheesecake for dessert! SCRUMPTIOUS! Now, I'm just watching some more of "The Office" and hanging out.
It was a nice holiday, all in all!
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so wonderful. i am thankful to get to spend so much time with you. my friends all adore you too. :-)