Friday, November 16, 2007

Thanksgiving=Canned Cranberry Sauce

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and there's nothing I love more on Thanksgiving than canned cranberry sauce. I first remember eating it at my grandmother's on my mom's side. I was obsessed. In one of my nursery school artwork books, there is a page where one of the teachers asked me what my favorite food was and I replied "the red stuff we eat at Gee's on Thanksgiving." Talking, of course, about cranberry sauce. People always say "oh, gross! eat the real stuff, with the real berries!" and I do eat that too, but it's not even NEARLY as good as the jellied canned kind. YUM.

On another note, my friend Jeremy and I drove to Waterville last night to see the high school's production of "Annie". Our friend, Libby, from FAME was Annie and then Chris' sister, MaryKate was Miss Hannigan. Both of them were wonderful! And both of them were definetely in a different caliber than the rest of the cast. So, that was fun. I was tired though, and the show was kind of long. I did, however, get to see Chris' dad and his little brother, Will, who I hadn't seen since August, so that was nice!

Tonight I have a rehearsal for a Collegiate Chorale concert I have tomorrow evening. Hopefully that won't take all year. Blech.

Alright, well I have class in a few.
Later, gators!


No comments: