Sunday, November 4, 2007

It was the storm of the century!

Even up here in Orono, ME we had a taste of Hurricane Noel. And she (he?) was a-rip-roarin! The picture is me getting ready to walk over to the union to see Hedda Gabler. I got soaked. To give you an idea of how soaked I was...here is a BEFORE picture of Alyssa:

And an AFTER picture of Alyssa:

Needless to say it was a tad bit uncomfortable to sit through the play soaking wet, BUT it was a really good show! Sarah Farnham, who played Hedda and was in Bat Boy with me last year, was magnificent! She portrayed the crazy, lonely lady wonderfully. I wish it wasn't illegal for me to snap pictures of the set because it was absolutely amazing! I've never seen such an elaborate set ever. So, yeah, it was a really good play. :) Okay, well I need to take a shower now.
Later, gators!!!

No comments: