Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh, DSIS...you ole dog, you!

Last night, after taking a two-hour nap, I woke up at midnight to get on good ole WebDSIS and register for classes. I've blogged about DSIS before...and how registering is a dreaded part of the year...for everyone. Because everyone is up trying to get on, it takes forever...but oh well. I'm all registered.



I'm taking the following classes next semester:
*Sight Singing/Ear Training II
*German 101
*Pre-Calculus (woo, online..gotta love getting crappy gen-eds outta the way online!)
*Piano Class II
*Elementary Harmony II
*Principles of Singing II
*Collegiate Chorale
*Athena Consort
*Voice Lesson
19 CREDITS...holy moly oly. I'll be busy, for sure!

Alright, well I need to go practice for my piano quiz tomorrow and study for my math test that I have tomorrow as well. YUCK! Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ich bin glücklich, daß du Deutsches studieren will. :-)

I started taking German at the U of Maine. Herr Zollistch, Herr Small, and Frau Delphendahl were my teachers.

I bet the U of M still has an exchange program with the U of Salzburg. A VERY musical city. Think about it!