Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I voted today...did you??

I made my way to the union today to vote. To be honest I had no idea about any of the issues at hand, but I voted anyway. So, yeah. Woo! Go me!
The weather today was horrible. Cold, dark, gross rain. Yuck.
I just got out of my voice lesson and walked back in the dark...at 4:30. That's ridiculous! My voice lessons are going really well. I am learning a lot about my voice and how to properly use it. :)
Only 3 days until we leave for DC...woohoo!!!
Okay, well I need to eat some dinner and study for an Ear Training test. Later, gators!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh good lord. there is a lesson in civics for all to see!! :-)

Mammie and I leave for DC tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

Anonymous said...

I didn't vote today. I wish I would have though. I am very excitef for DC...we should bring games to keep ourselves entertained--maybe some sleeping pills also.