Saturday, January 27, 2007

Get ready, Hartford...

Hello, world.
I am in Hartford, Connecticut right now for my Musical Theatre audition that is happening at the Hartt School of Performing Arts tomorrow morning. I am super nervous. Eeeeek.
My dad picked me up this morning at school and we stopped at a few places to buy a couple things and then we were Hartford bound around 1:30. It wasn't too bad of a drive. About 4 1/2 hours. Not bad at all. I took the time to go over my monologue like a billion times in my head.
We got to the hotel around 6 or so. It's a Holiday Inn and there's free internet access, so it's GOOD by my standards!
Then my dad and I went out to eat at this Italian restaurant called Hot Tomatoes that is next to the hotel. It was tres yummy.
Tomorrow is an early morning. Registration is from 8:00-8:15, dance audition from 8:30-9:45 and then my singing/monologue audition is at 11:52. Gahhh, I just want to get it over with!!!!
Alright, I'm out. I will write more tomorrow night to fill ya'll in on how everything went!

Later, gators.

No comments: