Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's a charmed life...

Classes start tomorrow. For some reason I'm excited. Good grief, someone slap me. I decided to try out TypePad as a blog. I jump blogs like I jump fences, which I rarely do so that was an absolutely horrible analogy.
I designed my schedule so that every single day I don't have class until 11. Mmmmyes. I love sleeping, I'm a friggen sloth. Gross.
My schedule kind of sucks this semester though. I am not taking any classes that pertain to my major. I am getting a bunch of Gen-Eds out of the way, which means that my GPA probably won't be as good as it was this semester because they are all boring and yucky classes. Oh well!
My audition at the University of Hartford is in a couple weeks. Eeeeek. That would be fabulous if I could get in...oooh jeez, everyone keep their fingers crossed.
I've decided that if the Hartford thing doesn't work out that I will change my major (hopefully, if I get accepted into the major) to Music Ed and keep a theatre minor. That way I could still take plenty of music classes and I think teaching music would be fun. It's sort of a bummer because I can't take music classes here (except regular chorus) because I am not a music major.
I've watched so much Grey's Anatomy today. Sara bought the first two seasons on DVD and everyone knows how much I love marathon-ing shows like there's no tomorrow. Did anyone else know that Patrick "Dr. McDreamy" Dempsey is from MAINE!? I just found that out tonight. Shocked, I was, shocked!
Well, it's time that this little Sarah gets some sleep.
Later, gators.

No comments: