Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hold me, Bat Boy...

According to weather.com it is 2 degrees outside, but feels like -14 degrees. That is the absolute truth.
It is FREEZING. I look super hip walking around, I'll tell you that much.Photo_22 I look like a prisoner. My day has been pretty run o' the mill today so far. I got up at 10, got ready, and then headed to Psych lecture. I almost froze to death, but I made it haha. Jacob is in that class with me, so that's good that I have someone to chat with during the lectures that I can already tell are going to bore me to death. After that I went to the bookstore to get an envelope big enough to fit 2 CDs that I have to send to my brother. When I was home on Saturday we were in the car and he handed me 2 CDs to bring back to mum's and put on his bed because he was going over to a friend's, but I completely forgot that they were in my purse and headed back to school with them. So, now I have to send them back to him and had to buy a special envelope for it (feel lucky, Chris). After that I went to the commons and met up with Raechel and Clare and ate some lunch. I am going to walk over to geology in a few minutes and then I am going to have to BOOOOOOOK it to pre-calc because the 2 buildings are like 15 minutes away from each other and the classes are 10 minutes apart. Oh jeeeez, we'll see how that goes. Then I've got work...and then dinner...and then rehearsal til 9. Busy, busy, busy.
Alright, gotta go learn about the earth.
Later, gators.

No comments: