Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart...

It's frigid out today. The snow actually looks kind of peaceful, though.
Dscf0154_2 That is the mall covered in snow. It looks nice. Don't get me wrong though, folks. I still hate snow. I need new boots.

So, my first 3 classes of the semester went well. I really like my Spanish professor. She seems to know what she's doing, which was debatable when talking about my Spanish professor last semester. He was a nice guy, but just a bit flighty.
Collegiate Chorale is with the same teacher I had last semester. I really like her. She's a graduate student getting her masters in choral conducting and she's really cool.
After chorale I went to the union and ate a salad...mighty tasty, mighty tasty. I ran into
Arielle on my way into the bookstore. I am happy that she is going to school here now and is a theater major! Wooot! I bought some music, a folder, and toothpaste at the bookstore. The line was incredibly long to purchase things. Silly people that buy their books at the last minute. Tsk, tsk. After that I had pre-calc. My professor is the epitome of a stereotypical college professor. Monotone, old, weird...but the class seems like it will be fairly easy so that's good at least.
Tomorrow I have psychology, geology, and then pre-calc again & then I go back to work at Explorations. Well, I should say back to "work". Working in that office=sitting at a desk and playing on the computer while I cover the phones that never ring. Oh well! I get paid so no complaints! :)
No rehearsal again tonight. ::Sigh:: 4 days without rehearsal=Sad Sarah. We had the weekend off and then last night's got canceled because of the weather and then tonight just the leads have rehearsal to get Jacob back into the swing of things. I would be oober oober oober stressed if I were Jacob. He was in Germany all last week while we were here rehearsing all day and he IS Bat Boy. Oy vey. I know he can pull it off, he's a great actor, but I would be stressed right out if I were him.
Alright, well I think I'm going to cuddle with my stuffed animals in my bed until dinner.
Later, gators.

No comments: