Monday, May 7, 2007

1 final down...2 more to go+an audition...

So, my first final of the week is out of the way. I took my psychology exam at 8 this morning. It went pretty well. The way that my professor did it was that we took our 4th regular exam this morning and then if we wanted to we could take the optional final exam right after. That way we have 5 exams and the lowest one can be dropped. I decided to take both the 4th exam and the final. And they went pretty well, I think. After that I went to the union and ate an onion bagel. I hadn't had an onion bagel in years. I'm all about poppy bagels these days, but when I was younger I used to LOOOOVE onion bagels. So, it was a pretty yummy breakfast. Then I went to meet with Laura, the brilliant accompanist who is playing for my music ed audition on Thursday. The songs sound pretty good. There were a few minor glitches that we fixed. I feel pretty confidant in it. Hopefully it goes well. Tomorrow at 3 I have a phone interview for a possible summer job and then I have my public speaking final, which I am not too too worried about. I also have to finish my extra credit geology project either today or tomorrow. I started it yesterday and I am almost finished. Wednesday I have an 8am geology final and then I am done for the day. Thursday, I am meeting with Laura again, and then I have my audition at 3:10PM!!! Wooot! I really hope it goes well. After my audition, I am heading home for SUMMER!! Hard to believe!! Alright, gotta run!
Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man...you're such a grown-up. Very proud of you, can't wait to see you.