Monday, May 14, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!...yesterday

I colored those pictures for my mom for Mother's Day. Beauty & The Beast is her favorite Disney movie so she liked them. I like coloring, I think it's relaxing. Even though it's an activity deemed for 6-year-olds.

Summer has been pretty low-key so far. I had an interview today for the Summer Rec program. I think it went pretty well. I should find out whether I got the job either tomorrow or Wednesday. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I think it'd be such a fun job. Perfect hours too. Monday through Friday 8am-1pm. Perfect! :) So, hopefully that works out.
So I think I have it figured out that I will only have to graduate a semester late instead of an entire year late. And if I have it figured out correctly...then that final semester would be spent student teaching, anyway.

On another note, I got Seymoure (my fish) a new tank the other day. His original one broke a few months back so he'd been residing in a tupperware container for a few months. I felt bad so I got him a bigger tank this time. He seems to be enjoying himself. Whatta cutie. Hm, what else is new? Not a whole lot. I'm waiting to get Aladdin for Super Nintendo. I ordered it for a dollar off E-Bay. Gotta love E-Bay. :) Alright, gotta run. Later, gators!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a few MONTHS in a tupperware bowl?!