Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Maine Day=No Classes For Me Day!

Tomorrow is Maine Day, which means I have NO CLASSES. I think it's a day where you do community service and stuff, but I don't really know that much about it. All I know is that there's a barbecue and that I get to sleep in, both of which seem lovely.
Nothing too exciting has happened this week thus far. I can't believe summer starts for me NEXT WEEK!!!!! My first year in college has flown by.
Next week I have my psych final Monday, my speech final Tuesday, my geology final Wednesday, and then Thursday I am auditioning for the music ed program. Wooot! Wish me luck.
Alright, gotta go. More later.
Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maine Day is great! Try and get outside and do something...make your campus pretty!

Good luck on the audition.