Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I love me some 'Sance!

This group of lovely ladies is the acapella female singing group at UMaine, called Renaissance (Sance for short). They are doing a tour this week and coming to A*Town (haha) tomorrow and so Chris and I are going to go see them perform. They are fabulous. I own their latest CD and listen to it frequently. Not to mention, my good friend (and future roommate) Alyssa is a member. She is the furthest to the left in that photo. So, I am very excited to hear them.
Sorry I haven't written for a couple days. I've been pretty busy. On Sunday I saw Chris who came home on Saturday. We went to see Birdie Katz and Jillaine McGough's show. It was great. Those two are such hams, I love them. Then Chris and I went out to dinner and hung out. Yesterday was Chris' sister, Mary-Kate's 15th birthday. So, I went out to dinner with them for her bday and had cake and watched her open her gifts. It was a good time. I helped Chris pick out the gift he got her (a wallet with Marilyn Monroe-whom she loves-on it) and she thought it was a great gift. Then Chris and I went to see "Shrek The Third". It was really cute, I liked it a lot. I hope they stop at 3 though. Anything else would really be overkill.
Today I slept and started using the piano software I ordered. The music instructors at UMaine suggested I get some software to help me with piano basics over the summer so that it will be easier for me to learn piano next year. It was pretty fun!
Alright, well I'm tired.
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting - learning piano. that's great sarah.