Saturday, May 5, 2007

My celebrity look-alikes...hmmm....


So, I found this MyHeritage.com that will do celebrity look-alikes. You just upload a photo of yourself and then it finds matches. I don't know why I got so many Asian people. I am not Asian. Maybe I look more Asian than I think, or something. Not to mention I only know who 4 of those people are. I'll take looking like Jennifer Garner and Kristen Bell. Shannon Doherty is scary, and Hilary Duff used to be pretty before she became a skeleton. I guess it's better than my last attempt. I uploaded another photo earlier and I got some guy and Kathy Bates. WONDERFUL. I look like a manly Kathy Bates. As if Kathy Bates can get any manlier herself. Oy vey. So, yeah, I'll take looking like a bunch of Asian people I don't know and a few ditzy blonde girls. Yup, I'll take it. :)
Later, gators.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did Tut & I forget to tell you something.
That's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

nah..don't worri ..u don't look asian at all lar
asian people like me are pretty..not u...lei

Anonymous said...

haha..u look scari...not asian

Anonymous said...

well i think u look abit like jennifer gardner...XD
is hillary duff anorexic?? what happened to her? Xo

Anonymous said...

u look like a fucking jackass das all