Friday, May 18, 2007

Is anyone else depressed after the Grey's finale last night?

Okay...what the HELL was up with last night's episode?? Next season better come soon because there are so many things that happened last night that just made me go "whaaaaaaat!!?!"
For starters...the not so surprising end of Burke and Cristina. I guess that's the only part of the show that didn't make me ALL that confused. It was sort of bound to happen, though now I am curious about how Burke will integrate back into the show next season. He left, lucky scrub cap and all.
Secondly...the end of McDreamy and Meredith? Oh come on. They'll be back together in no time.
Next...George failed his intern exam!? Heartbreaking. :( Oy. They better let him re-take it or something. Those new interns at the end of the show annoyed me in their 2 second cameo. BUT that raises the question about who the heck that Grey girl is that he met. AND that's the one McDreamy met at the bar the night before. Holy moly.
Okay...Alex was dumb for not getting to Ava sooner. I hope he can find her again.
Lastly...the George/Izzie/Callie drama. Oh boy. I actually like George and Izzie together, but I really like Callie too and I feel bad for her.

Oh my oh my oh my next season better start soon. So many questions I need answered!! :)
Later, gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a mess after that show! I cried through the whole thing. I'm not sure I can wait until fall!

Anonymous said...

omg - i didnt realize the girl from the bar was meredith's half sister...