Friday, May 11, 2007

I am officially a Music Education student!

Hello! Yes, that's right. I am officially a music education major! How fabulous is that? :) My audition went well yesterday. I messed up some words because I was nervous, but no big deal. The people judging me were all really, really nice and I felt very comfortable auditioning in front of them. After I auditioned they pretty much told me I was in, but to call today just to make sure. So, I did. And sure enough, I passed! I then got all my classes changed to fit the major. I am very, very excited. It's going to be a very full load next year, but it's worth it. I think I finally found something I think I will be good at and will also really enjoy doing. So, yay for me.
Yesterday was also move-out day. It was sweltering hot and my dad kept complaining about how he "is too old to do this" but other than that it went pretty smoothly. Then we stopped at Lissus Pizza in Orono to get sandwiches. Lissus makes fabbbbulous food. Quite frankly they are way better than Pat's, in my opinion. Well, anywho...I am going to go find something to do...it's SUMMMMMMMER! 8-)
Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great News Sarah!!