Thursday, May 17, 2007

I got the job!

Hiya. So, I found out on Tuesday that I got the job for the Rec Dept. I'm working at a program called the Kid's Club House. It's a day camp sorta thing that runs from 8-1 Monday-Friday. I'm pretty excited about it. It doesn't start until mid June, but I have my first staff meeting today at 4. Which, did I mention, I am driving myself to. I know, crazy.
Not a whole lot else is new. Alyssa called me today and we discussed auditioning for Fame Forever at the Opera House. It looks like a go! It's such an amazing opportunity that I can't fathom passing it up. I'm excited for Alyssa and I to room together next year, I think it will be loads o' fun. Alright, well I gots ta run. Just wanted to give you all an update on the job situation. It's a relief that I can stop worrying about it now!! Alright, later gators!

No comments: