Thursday, March 1, 2007

enough with the snow already...it's March!

Okay, so I know that all you skiing fans are probably really annoyed with my utter distaste of snow especially since you all have gotten the shaft this Winter. BUT this Winter is just how I like it...barely any snow at all! & now on the radar for tomorrow is a snow storm! Hellooooooo. It's March, Mother Earth! Wake up and smell the flowers, hear the birds chirping, bring on the rain! And of course there just HAS to be a snow storm on the day I am supposed to be going home. Looks like I'll be spending another night up here.
::sigh::
On a happier note, this morning was the last morning I had to wake up at 7:10 before vacation. I don't have to get up that early again for another 19 days! Woooooo. I am so excited to sleep in during break. :o)
Alright, I've got Spanish class in a few.
Later, gators!

No comments: