Saturday, March 24, 2007

old friends are wonderful!

What a fun night tonight was! Sara and I left campus around 2:15, we stopped at my bank, stopped to get iced coffee, went to register her car and then we went browsing around downtown Hallowell. There's this really cool new store called "Bling It On" that has knock off designer jewelry, purses, etc. I bought a Tiffany's bracelet for 8 dollars. It then broke 2 hours later. I shall return it tomorrow. It's still a cool store regardless, though. After that we went to Cafe de Bangkok with Jeremiah, Anna, Mike, Chantal, and Brian...which is where that picture was taken. It was a really yummy dinner. I had yellow curry which is always a delicious and spicy treat. :) After that we went to see Chizzle Wizzle. The new auditorium is AMAZING. It doesn't feel like Cony though, that's for sure. The show was great! I thought everyone did awesome. The ENDS were all fabulous. It made me sort of sad though to not be up there. My brother did well in the chorus...though everytime I looked at him he was laughing at the kid next to him. Ah well. :) Okay, well I am tired and I have a long day tomorrow. :) :) :) Christopher Ganza comes back to the Pine Tree state...oh me oh my. :)
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy. Let's eat there next time we are both in Hallowell.