Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I want to see your reaction, I want to see how it looks from way upon your cloud...

Well, it's been a few days so I'm gonna give ya'll an update on my life.
Saturday I got my hair cut. That was a good time had by all. I saw some Cony gals getting their hair all jazzed up for the Chizzle Wizzle Ball that evening. I also saw Jordan (her mother owns the salon I go to) because she was home on Spring Break and working at the salon. So, that was a nice reunion. I miss the people from my graduating class! :) Then for the rest of Saturday I just kind of hung around until about 11:30 that evening when Chris came and picked me up. It was wonderful to see him again. It had been just shy of 3 months since I had seen him and had been since October since I had seen him and we'd been dating so it was a really lovely night. We drove around and chatted and went to Wal-Mart to buy my dad a birthday card and just were regular ole Chris and Sarah. :)
The next day... Chris picked me up around 2 and we went to my grandmother's for a birthday party for my dad. I think he enjoyed the Elmo card I bought him. I think he also enjoyed the poem I wrote in it. It went something like this:
Hope turning 44 was a blast,
you're getting old very fast.
Before we know it you'll be 50,
and that's only 10 years 'til 60!
har har har. So, that was a fun party. I chatted with my brother about how the ball was and we ate cake and whatnot. After that, Chris and I headed to Gorham to see USM's production of Urinetown. It was GREAT!! They were excellent. I was very impressed. :) Then we went out to eat at Friendly's in Augusta and thennnn we headed to Orono. Chris met a few people here and we hung out for awhile and then he headed home.
Monday...I had a big speech to write for my speech class so I skipped my 2 lectures that day, 2 lectures that I NEVER EVER SKIP so I didn't feel that guilty about it. Plus, I really wanted to do a good job on my speech. It was a persuasive speech on gay marriage. I gave it this morning in class, I think people liked it. Today, I ordered some music for a possible audition for the music ed program here at UMaine. I haven't heard from Hartford yet, but if I stay here I really want to be in the music ed program. So, I should be auditioning for that within the next month. So, keep your fingers crossed for me. :)
Alright, I need to shower. I just did pilates, 8 minute abs, and 8 minute buns and I am sweaty and gross. So, later gators!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buns in eight minutes? really? wow. Glad to see you are fighting the gay marriage with us.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your speech will be great...stop skipping classes. ILY, Dad