Sunday, March 18, 2007

Meet Senorita Cookie A La Mode.

Well, I saw enough of those "become an M&M" commercials that I decided to go check it out for myself. I didn't make an M&M into myself, but I did make a nice pink one with pink hair and a pool. Her name is Senorita Cookie A La Mode. :)
Haha!
I am back at school. It's nice to be back. Of course the lugging my belongings up to my room process is never a fun one, but my mum and I managed to do it in one trip.
Then Sara and I went to the grocery store. We got some yummy snacks. I am not looking forward to class tomorrow, but luckily tomorrow is my late morning, so YAY! :)
Alright, gotta run.
Later, gators!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you already. Love you.

Anonymous said...

I always loved going back to school - at least undergrad.