Friday, March 9, 2007

Vacation...not all I ever wanted.

I am so bored!! I am glad to be on vacation for the facts that I can sleep in and I don't have to worry about school work, but other than those things, I think I would rather be back at school. Lounging around the house all day isn't my idea of a good time. Although, I do really enjoy being able to watch The View every day. I have classes at 11 every day so I can never watch it. So, it's a nice treat to be able to watch it while I'm home.

Here are my opinions on all of the hosts:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck:
I don't agree with most anything Elisabeth says, but she has a certain charm that makes me like her. She has Conservative views, but she's not in your face about it (as much as Rosie is with her liberal views, anyway) so I can respect that and she's super pretty.

Joy Behar:
I LOVE HER. I agree with most everything she says and she's soooooo funny.

Rosie O'Donnell:

Oh, Rosie..gotta love her. I was a huge fan of her show back in the 90's and I still love her. I agree with most everything she says, but I sometimes think she is way too in your face about it. BUT it's her own perogative to express her views however she feels fit.

Barbara Walters:

She's not on the show much, so it's hard for me to have an opinion on her. I think she's fine when she's on the show. She's in a different age group than the other three women so I think it's hard for her to relate sometimes, but she's Barbara Walters nonetheless. :)
Alright...can you tell how bored I am!? Haha. :)
Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...you've got to get out of the house!

sara said...

okay. sorry i deleted my last comment. haha.

and i love the view just as much as you. hah.