Friday, March 2, 2007

you ain't never had a friend like me...

Well, today was a pretty relaxing and uneventful day. It snowed lots and lots. I stayed in my pajamas most of the day and spent some time with Annie, the kitty to the left. She's the kitty at my mom's house. At dad's there's Owen, but here is Annie. She's a really silly and playful cat. Which is strange because usually female cats are very independent and stay to themselves while male cats are cuddly and friendly.
I am such a cat person. I mean don't get me wrong, I like dogs too. I love all animals, really...but cats are my pet of choice.
So anyways...tomorrow I am going to the Class A Girls Basketball State Championship with my family because Cony is in it! I hope they win!!
Alright, well I am going to go watch some TV.
Later, gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she and Owen should meet...

Anonymous said...

She's really cute!