Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Holy...Toledo!

I was sifting through old photos on my computer and I came across my pictures from my trip to Spain in April 2005. It was a fabulous trip. I went with a group of Spanish students from school and our favorite Spanish teacher so it was good times with good people. The town that stuck out most to me was Toledo. We drove through it on our way out of Madrid and into...somewhere. Haha. I don't really remember the order we went places anymore. BUT Toledo is BEAUTIFUL. I hope to go back someday. The picture is a view from the bus as we were driving up into the hills. Doesn't it look like something out of a movie? The hills go sooooo high and you drive all the way up these windy, steep, roads--sort of scary in a big bus, but fun nonetheless. The other scary thing was that from the bus the guardrails couldn't be seen so when you looked out the window you looked straight down hundreds, if not thousands, of feet. Sara made me sit by the window for that bus ride. Anyway, I just wanted to share that picture because I think it has a lot of culture and uniqueness to it. If you ever have the chance visit Toledo. I promise that you won't be disapointed.
Later, gators.

No comments: