Wednesday, April 25, 2007

close every door to me, hide all the world from me...

Friday night Brian and I are going to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at the Waterville Opera House. I have never seen it before, but I love the music. In high school chorus we did a medley of songs from it and it's beautiful music. Chris' dad, sister, and brother are all in it, so it'll be nice to see them again.
Plus, it's always a treat to spend time with Brian. He's one of my oldest and greatest friends and it means a lot to me that though he still resides in Augusta and I live here we've made time throughout this year to see one another.
Classic Brian & Sarah:
Haha. Silly. So yeah! It should be a good time. Alright, gotta run.
Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Donny Osmond did the touring version of this. Maybe he was even on B'way.