Sunday, April 1, 2007

lovely's the first word that comes to mind!

Meet Red. He is the mascot for the restaurant Red Robin which is probably one of my top FAVORITE restaurants in Augusta. They are a burger joint mostly, but they also server other entrees. Chris and I dined there last night. It was yummy yummy yummy!! In about an hour Chris and I are making the trek to Ellsworth to see The Grand's production of Once Upon A Mattress. I want to go because Greg, Whitney, and Brianne (people from my Bat Boy crowd) are in it. Plus, Dominick (a guy who's office I work in) is the director. It should be a good show. Ellsworth is like 2 hours away though...blah. Plus, after the show it's another 45 minutes or so to Orono. Chris and I will get to see all angles of this lovely state. Alright, gotta run.
Later, gators!

No comments: