Sunday, April 22, 2007

mango smoothies on a beautiful day...

3 days in a row last week Sara and I went to Border's bookstore in Bangor and I got a mango smoothie each time. It is so yummy. The weather has been beauuuutiful the past few days. So sunny and great. I was supposed to go on a geology field trip today but on Friday my geology professor canceled class and canceled the field trip. I guess he's sick. I know there are field trips this weekend too that I can go on, but I am going home to see Joseph and The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat with Brian, though I can make it back by Sunday's trip. We'll see how it works out.
Yesterday afternoon Sara and I went home for the evening. I stayed at my mom's house and she took me to get some job applications for this summer. I returned them this morning before Sara and I went to school. So, I'll keep my fingers crossed about getting a job. When I was returning my application to Linens-N-Things I saw Senora Livingston and her boyfriend, Robby. It was nice to see her again. She is one of my top fav teachers of all time. She just got back from Spain with a group of students, but she said the trip wasn't as fun as when she took us. Alright, gotta run. Later, gators.

No comments: