Thursday, April 12, 2007

It felt like a lifetime...

What do me and this Nascar looking car have in common? Well, the number 82. I got an 82 on my Geology test! AN 82!!!!!!!!! To some people, perfectionists, that may not seem like all that great of a grade, but when in comparison to my 49 and 43 on the prior 2 tests, I think it's pretty damn good.
Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. I've been kind of busy. I have an audition set here at UMaine for Music Ed. It's on May 10th at 3:10 PM. So, I have just under a month to prepare for it, which makes me feel lots better about the entire thing. I met with a music ed adviser the other day just to talk about the program, I really hope I get in, I think I'd be really happy there.
Chris flew back to Minnesota on Monday. It was a little bit hard to say goodbye to him on Sunday night, but he'll be back soon. :)
I have to go to Spanish soon and then Chorus and then I have a meeting with my adviser to pick classes for next year (which hopefully I will change once I am in the music ed program). Tonight Sara, Alyssa, and I are going to go see "Betty's Summer Vacation" which is the play right now on campus. A lot of my Bat Boy pals are in it, so it'll be fun to see them perform.
Alright, gotta run...but more later.

Later, gators!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah - I sent your music today...I'm proud of the hard work you have put into that gross geology class...and I am always proud of you in general. Good luck with your music ed stuff. I love you.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I am glad you are having fun up there too.