Thursday, April 19, 2007

How in the world...

I think WebDSIS read my blog entry last night and felt sad that I said it was not my friend so it made my registration as easy as possible. I was done in 20 minutes. I was amazed. In comparison to last semester when I was up until 2:30 in the morning struggling with ERROR messages, last night it took about 10 minutes to get logged on and it only kicked me off once and took another 5 minutes to get back on, and then like 5 minutes to add all my classes. So, I got to bed at a sort-of reasonable hour, which was good because Tuesdays and Thursdays are my early morning.
This morning was the first time in a long time, though, that I got to walk ACROSS the mall when it wasn't covered in snow. When there is snow on the mall, people usually create paths that everyone ends up walking on through the snow. But, when it is raining, or has rained in the last few days, forget it. It becomes a soupy, soggy, pool of grass and mud and people avoid walking on it for fear of sinking in. This morning though, the wetness had mostly dried so it was nice. As the day continued the weather continued to get better. It's actually pretty springy out right now, let's cross our fingers that it stays that way.
I hope the weather is alright on Sunday. I have to go on a freaking geology field trip. We have to leave at 8am and travel to all these mountains and crap to look at geological features. I asked him if we were going to have to hike, he said no, so THANK GOD. I'll bring my IPod, a book, snacks and I'll sleep on the bus.
Alright, gotta go.
Later, gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your registration went well...have fun on your field trip, its going to be in the 60's.

Anonymous said...

Sarah on a field trip... is it outside?? Have fun anyway.