Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm addicted to..........................................................Donkey Kong!

A few weeks ago Brian gave Sara and I his Super Nintendo along with several games. Now, I have never been a big video-gamer by any stretch. My brother had a Super Nintendo, a Sega, and then a Playstation. In fits of boredom I would dabble on the S-Nintendo or the Sega. I rarely EVER played the Playstation.
Lately however, I have found myself becoming ADDICTED to Donkey Kong Country 3 on our new Super Nintendo. Sad, I know. I can't help but want to make it to the next level and often times want to throw my controller through a window when I don't.
So...I'm here to admit it. My name is Sarah Thurston and I'm a Kong-aholic.

Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try the Xbox. Much better. :-)