Monday, April 23, 2007

oh whatttttt a beautiful morrrrrrrning, oh whatttttt a beautiful dayyyyyyy...

If this is not the cutest freakin' dog you have ever seen in your entire life, then I am not sure what is wrong with your eyeballs. That doggy is my dream dog. A tiny little pug puppy...oh my gooooodness. With smoothies, a blanket, and books en tow Sara and I headed to the mall (not the shopping mall) for a little R&R. It was a gorgeaus day today and the perfect day for sitting outside and people watching, as well as doggy watching. That little princess' name is Lucy and her owner was more than happy to let us pet, hold, and take pictures of her. Here's another one:
Precious, just precious. It definitely cheered up my day from the scare with the naked bikers earlier, hahaha. (See blog entry below)
Sara and I are going to go eat now, but I will write more later.
Later, gators.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pugs too. why no pics of the bikers?

Anonymous said...

Almost as cute as Murphy