Wednesday, April 4, 2007

hey, Summer...where ya been?

What the HELL is going on with this damn weather? This weekend was so nice and sunny and warm and right now it's snowing outside. Good grief, I can't wait until summer. 1 month and 3 days until finals start. I couldn't be more ready to be on summer break. Lately I've been really stressed with school work. My classes this semester are boring and I am not doing as well as I did last semester. I really want to be in the music ed program, I don't want to be in the theatre program so I am rushing to get an audition together so I can get into that program. Classes for next year need to be chosen soon, but without being in the major I can't choose the classes....so I'll have to choose theatre major classes and then change them when and if I get into the music ed program (knock on wood and cross your fingers for me). I am just stressing. I am sure it'll all work out in the end, but I just have a lot going on.
Chris goes back to school on Monday. It's been nice having him around. It makes me excited for the summer even more. It will be nice to spend time with him this summer knowing that he won't have to go back to school in just a few days, but he'll be home for a few months! So yay to that.
Alright, well I need to sleep.
Later, gators.

No comments: