Monday, April 23, 2007

Naked green bikers...

So, around 11:50 today I was minding my own business, soaking up the sunshine, and chatting with my friend Alyssa on the phone. We were trying to figure out where one another were so we could meet for lunch. I get past the library and on a little field to the right of me a band is set up playing. Suddenly I see about 25 bikers coming toward me on the path. They appear to be wearing green bike suits. The lead singer of the band says "woooooo! come over here ladies!" and the bikers proceed to cheer. I jump off the path and onto the grass to let them pass and this is when I notice boobies and penises and nakedness. Alyssa, who had rounded a corner up ahead of me spotted the bikers and said over the phone "are they naked?!?!?!"...indeed they were and painted green...not that that covered anything. Naked bodies are naked bodies, so whatever floats, but I was just not expecting it at all. It also bothered me because the last guy in the stampede of naked bikers was like yelling at me, his penis flopping about. It was disturbing. After they passed I met up with Alyssa and we laughed for a good 10 minutes.
Sitting on a bike seat cannot be comfortable with exposed peepees and vajayjays...that's all I have to say to that.
Later, gators.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you covered your eyes!!