Saturday, February 17, 2007

another opening, another show!

"It's opening night, Tweedle-Dum!!!!!!!!!!"
Hehe. That was Alyssa's r
eaction when she walked into my dorm last night before we headed to dinner and then eventually over to OPENING NIGHT!!!!! It went FABULOUSLY. I couldn't have been happier or more proud to be part of such a fantastic show last night. :) Hopefully we keep the energy and momentum we had last night UP for the rest of the 6 shows. It was so much fun. Having Sara, Chantal, Brian, and Corey in the audience meant a lot to me.

After the show we all hung out and ate pizza. There was definitely dancing involved. As well as green tongues from fun dip.



Alright, I've got some work to do and then a shower and eventually another show!!!!! :) Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Sounds great. I saw your quotes in the paper. :-)