Monday, February 12, 2007

my sweet rose...

Mood: Nervous

I have Geology in a half hour and I am slightly nervous about getting my test score back. Eeeek.
On another note, we had an 11 hour rehearsal yesterday. 11 hours! We had an hour for lunch and an hour for dinner, so 9 hours of rehearsal but I didn't leave the union/Hauck complex from 10am-9pm. What was even more frustrating about the entire thing was that we didn't even run through the show once. All we did ALL DAY was transitions. AKA...moving set pieces on and off stage NUMEROUS times. I realize that its a necessary evil, but we were all going crazy by the end of the night.
Tonight we have our first dress rehearsal. The animal quick change should be pretty interesting. We have 5 minutes to get out of our townspeople outfits and into our animal costumes. We'll see how that goes tonight.
Alright, I have to get some stuff together before I head to Geology. Oh my...I hope I didn't get a 10 on the test or something, haha.
Until next time...later, gators.

No comments: