Tuesday, February 13, 2007

wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Mood: Sleepy

That is the weather report for tomorrow from weather.com. People are buzzing about a snow day, but I don't know if I believe that. It takes A LOT for them to cancel classes here. In reality though, the majority of students live off campus and the faculty lives off campus, so they should really take that into consideration. So, MAYBE! Keep your fingers crossed for us poor people who don't want to walk across campus in a blizzard.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my least favorite days of the week. For starters, I have an 8am class. Gross. Oh, and did I mention that the hall it is in is by the football field? AKA the complete opposite end of campus. Yeah, it isn't fun on freezing cold mornings let me tell you. Also, because the classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays only meet twice a week, they are an hour and 15 minutes long as opposed to the 50 minute Monday Wednesday Friday classes. So, that's a bummer. My Spanish class always drags. I have to walk over there before too long actually speaking of Spanish.

I have to go to the costume shop today to try to find some shoes for my towns person costume. Last night I put on the ones they had picked out for me and they were flying off my feet...so those won't work.

Alright, well I've got to go to Spanish.
Later, gators.

No comments: