Wednesday, February 28, 2007

we've been pirated!! :)

Three video clips of UMaine's production of Bat Boy have randomly appeared on YouTube. How fabulous is that? I can tell it's from the last Saturday's performance. Check them out:
Hold Me Bat Boy
Comfort & Joy
Joyful Noise
I'm usually off the camera in all of them, but as a whole we all look fantastic! So, congrats to all my wonderful Bat Boy-ers! & to whoever pirated them: shame on you....but I don't mind!!! :) hehe.

I just took a psychology exam. It wasn't too bad. It was how most tests I take are though. I either am POSITIVE about the answer of a question or I have no freaking idea. So, we'll see how that comes out. I have a geology test on Friday, which I am kind of nervous about because I didn't do well on my last one. So keep your fingers crossed for me.

Alright, well I've got to go to geology lecture in a few.
Later, gators!!

No comments: