Saturday, February 10, 2007

the river of dreams...

Mood: Tired

::yawn::
I just got back to my dorm from a rousing evening out with some buddies. I'll start off with my day though.
My prediction was totally right...I had NO idea what I was doing on that goddamn geology test. Oh well. After that I went to work for a little bit. I picked up my check, filed some papers, and got zee hell outta zere. Then Sara and I went to the mall for a bit. I bought some cute earrings at Claire's so that was fun. When I got back I went to dinner in the union with Alyssa. I had a "Winslow" wrap. MMmmm, so yummy. It tastes like a ceaser salad in a wrap...SCRUMPTIOUS.
We then proceeded to rehearsal where we did a full run though with no stopping (sort of) with the orchestra. There were only a few minor mishaps, but for the most part things went very well and it was a lot of fun. I can't believe the show opens in a week!! Wow! :-D
After rehearsal Alyssa, Greg, and I went to pick up Scotty who was in town visiting. Then we went to Greg's dorm to watch a movie and order pizza, but the pizza ended up taking SO LONG to get there that Alyssa and I opted out of the movie. We ate and ran. :) So we left Scotty & Greg alone. Ooh lala! haha.
I am exhausted though.
More tomorrow.
Later, gators.

No comments: