Sunday, February 25, 2007

come away with me...

Yum! That is a picture of our strike dinner. More on that in a bit...
First off, last night's show was a little stressful. When I arrived at the make-up studio I heard the news that Sarah Farnham (Mrs. Taylor) had been rushed to the hospital a few hours earlier because she was having intense stomach pains. So, we were all really scared about that and what was going to happen to the part of Mrs. Taylor. Thankfully, our choreographer, Brianne Beck, stepped in and did the part. We were all amazed at how well she did it too considering she was asked if she wanted to do it at 4:30 and we went on at 7:30. So, though we all missed Sarah A LOT it was nice to know that we had Brianne when we needed her in a pinch. That was a fun show. My uncle Jim, grandparents, and Jim's friend Deanna was there. Deanna is super cool, she's a singer in NYC and works for the Colbert Report. Go here to check out some of her music, she's super talented. So, it was really awesome to have her in the crowd as well as my uncle and grandparents that I love lots. After the show Alyssa and I had a sleepover. We ordered pizza and watched Reno 911. It was a good time.
This morning Alyssa, Sara, and I went to brunch and then Alyssa and I had to head over to Hauck for our last performance! It was pretty sad! We had a really good show though. Brianne played Mrs. Taylor again. Sarah was there to watch, but the doctors don't know what is wrong with her yet and advised her not to do the show. So, having her in the crowd made us want to do it extra well! :) And according to her we did great...so that's good! After the show got over we had to strike the set. I am not one for strenuous activity...but it had to be done. Meanwhile, Tom, Anthony, Alec, and Sarah were making the dinner. It was VERY YUMMY. We had white rice, brown rice, lo mein, orange chicken, and teriaki beef. MMM. :) I can't believe Bat Boy is over though! I've been doing it non-stop since November! And I have met so many awesome people. I am not going to know what to do with myself tomorrow night when I don't have a rehearsal to go to!!!
Well, actually I know what I can do! I can look forward to SPRING BREAK which starts this Friday afternoon. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :) Over 2 weeks off!!! :)
Alright, gotta run! Later, gators. :)

No comments: