Thursday, February 15, 2007

How wonderful life is while you're in the world...

Hello world. :) I hope everyones' Valentine's Day was fab. :) Mine was. It's kind of sad being away from my Valentine, but he sent me the sweetest gift ever so I was definitely smiling. On top of it being Valentine's Day we had a SNOW DAY!!!!!! :) That picture is the view from my dorm room yesterday. Pretty snowy!
The snow day was fabulous. I slept in, went in and helped in the costume shop for a bit and then went to rehearsal. We were all a little worried about the fact that we had rehearsal last night because the weather was HORRIBLE and a lot of our cast lives off campus, but everyone arrived and got home safely so thank goodness for that.
Tonight is our last dress rehearsal. I am so ready for an audience so I am PUMPED for tomorrow. Chantal, Corey, and Brian are coming up to see it tomorrow and I can't wait to see them all. :)
Alright, I've got some work to do.
Until next time...later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty picture. Break a leg tonight!