Friday, February 9, 2007

good ole mother earth...


I have to go take a geology test in 20 minutes and I am going to fail it. I am not just being a negative ninny..seriously I am going to fail it. I have been so busy with rehearsals that I couldn't go to the study session the other night and I don't really understand nor care about anything to do with how our earth was formed. I'll be happy if I can squeak by with a D on the exam.
On a happier note...I got a B- on my psych pre-lim which I find pretty good considering I thought I was going to fail that one too. Maybe that's how this geology one will go, maybe I'll surprise myself. Doubtful.
After Bat Boy is over I'll be able to focus a lot more on my studies. Don't get me wrong, I do my homework and whatnot, it's just tough to find time to study the amount that I need for these classes I don't understand all that well. Oh well. Hopefully it'll go better than I expect.
Gotta run.
Later, gators.

No comments: