Monday, February 26, 2007

it's a bittersweet symphony, this life...

Isn't he cheery? This is one of the little decorations Sara and I have in our room. She got him at a secret Santa gift swap for her work. I think he's cute. :)
It's weird not having anything to do tonight. Sara and I are going to go to dinner in a little while, and then I think I'll study for my psych exam that I have on Wednesday. I also made plans to hang out with my friend Arielle, who lives upstairs, later. She and I met when we did "Into The Woods" together at the Waterville Opera House and we've maintained our friendship. She just transferred to UMaine this semester. She spent her first semester at Wheaton and she just happened to move in a floor above me when she came here. Small world! :) So that should be fun!
I am so ready for Spring Break. I am getting kind of burnt out. It'll be SO NICE to have time off. It's kind of a bummer because most colleges have different spring breaks so most of my friends won't be home. Sara and I have made plans to visit Chantal at UMF, have sleepovers at Brian's, and visit teachers at Cony. So, I should have some stuff to do to occupy myself.
Alright, I am going to head to dinner before too long.
Later, gators.

No comments: