Saturday, February 3, 2007

livin' on dreams and spaghettios...

I haven't written an entry just about my day in awhile, so I'll do that.
Today I woke up and went to work call. Blah. I am so bad at building sets. For the most part Alyssa and I painted some stuff (aka dripped paint all over the place), traced out trees, and made up accents. Greg showed up for a few minutes, just long enough to eat a bagel, chat for a bit, and then leave. Oh, Greggy...
I don't know what I'd do without Alyssa who laughs at everything I say & Greggy, my token gay. They keep me sane in the insanity that is Bat Boy.
N5821584_31589226_7398 Img_3815














Speaking of Bat Boy...just so you guys know...you ALL should GO. I am an animal in one scene and I am involved in an orgy. As if that isn't enough reason to go within itself.(Mature audiences only haha)
Here are 4 of the animals rehearsing the orgy part of the dance. Alec & I are on the right hahaha. Click the link:
Download MVI_3825.AVI

Okay, homework to do. I'll write more later.
Later, gators.

No comments: