Friday, February 23, 2007

my gift is my song, and this one's for you...

4 performances down, 3 more to go. Last night's performance went pretty well! Thursday night audiences are usually small so it was small indeed, but it was a good audience. They laughed when they should have, they clapped, they were lively. My dad and Mira-Su were in the audience. They thought it was a really weird, but good show. That's pretty much the feedback I've gotten from everyone that has gone. Most people think it's just really bizarre, but good nonetheless.
On another note, I love putting ITunes on random. It's like a little surprise every time a new song plays. :) Right now "Never Had Friend Like Me" from Aladdin is playing :) hehe.
On yet another note, the cast party is tonight. So, that should be interesting. The cast is pretty fun so it should be a good time.
Spring Break is in ONE WEEK! Yay! I am off from March 3rd-March 18th! It'll be a nice change of pace. I'm getting kind of burnt out right now with school work and the show...and just going non-stop. It'll be nice to be at home relaxing. :) Plus I haven't been home since the beginning of January!
Alright, geology time.
Later, gators!

No comments: