Monday, February 19, 2007

dancing in the moonlight...

Happy President's Day! As you can see I am celebrating the legacy of 42 presidents...I blurred out that 43rd. :) It's no secret that I am not a fan of President Bush, and while I hold nothing personally against him as a person, President's Day is to celebrate great PRESIDENTS and I don't feel that he has succeeded at that role. So there's that.

I am so tired. This past weekend was pretty crazy. Saturday night's show wasn't at its strongest. The energy was WAY down and the audience was really low-key which pretty much made our energy hit the floor. On Sunday though when my mum and brother were in the audience the energy was back to its normal high and intense self and we gave a really great show. Hopefully, the next 4 shows go as smoothly. :)

Alright, I am going to watch Little Miss Sunshine now. :)
Later, gators!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are a couple others I might have blurred out. :-)