Wednesday, February 21, 2007

sometimes i run, sometimes i hide, sometimes i'm scared of you...

I think Britney Spears has gone crazy. Here is she shaving her head. Classy.
When I was younger I *LOVED* Britney Spears. I think she started going downhill for me when in between sophomore and junior year in high school Sara, Chantal, and I had tickets to her concert and that was the summer that she canceled half of her tour because of an "injury". AKA...she had just started dating Kevin Federline and wanted to meander around the world with him. Our concert was one of those that was canceled and we were super bummed. Even after that though I tried to give her the benefit of doubt and still listened to "Toxic" like no other. Throughout her marriage to K-Fed, her pregnancies, her odd parenting tactics...I would stick up for her....BUT since her divorce she's gotten a little too crazy even for me. She reminds me more of a drunken, drugged up, stupid hick instead of a classy multi-millionaire super star. I guess it's kind of easy for me to sit here and say "Well, if I were in her shoes I wouldn't be acting like that" but who knows really. Some people don't seem to deal with stardom skillfully or intelligently. But I am sorry, Ms. Spears...I have stuck by you through the years, but you have gotten too much for me to even stick up for anymore. Grow your hair back and start releasing some albums again, please. :)
Later, gators.

No comments: